It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition Mid-Tower Case Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition Mid-Tower Case
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition Mid-Tower Case

Old 7th January 2010, 11:02   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition Mid-Tower Case

I am proud to say that the HAF 922 spent a few months sitting at the side of her desk, with the red glow of the LED fans. And the thing I liked the most, is once the doors were off, the case was a real pleasure to work in and swap hardware without any undue "procedures" or "special ways" of manipulating the case to get things in and out. In my mind, as the HAF was almost spot on, I am going to be comparing this chassis directly to my HAF experiences and it sets the bar pretty high.

This time Cooler Master has sent the Storm Sniper Black Edition chassis for us to have a look at. My first impressions are that the Sniper is an expanded take on the main HAF 922 chassis, as you will see as the review progresses. They do however separate the two both visually and with the options available between the two. Things like looks and portability are things that all gamers look for, especially if going to LAN events is your cup of tea. Let’s get down to the facts and see just how well the scope is dialed in on the Sniper Black Edition chassis.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/309...ase/index.html