It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Cooler Master Silencio 550 Computer Case Review Cooler Master Silencio 550 Computer Case Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cooler Master Silencio 550 Computer Case Review

Old 9th August 2011, 14:08   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Cooler Master Silencio 550 Computer Case Review

When I mention the Cooler Master Silencio 550, the first thing that comes to mind is probably the movie "Mulholland Drive". In the film, there is an eerie theater by the name of Club Silencio. Actually, that is about all I can tell you, because as someone who is in Electrical Engineering, I have actually never seen the movie in question -- for one thing, we all know engineers never ever go outside, do not stray more than three feet away from our computers, and has never met a girl before -- so hitting the cinema is unsurprisingly out of the question. (Actually, it was probably because I was eleven years old when it was released.) With that in mind, I got some bad news for you. If you are into eerie theaters and whatnot, then the Silencio 550 is going to be pretty disappointing. On the other hand, for the rest of you out there, I don't think Cooler Master actually intended to allude to the psychological thriller, but rather a modified version of the word, "silence". In that case -- no pun intended -- whether you are into quiet computing or an avid fridge enthusiast, the Cooler Master Silencio 550 wants you to take it seriously as a new contender in the rising market silent PC chassis. Following the footsteps of runaway successes like Antec's Performance One series and Fractal Design Define line of cases, is the new kid on the block cutting into the pie everyone is after? After a month of testing, we have all the answers for you today.

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/coole...r_silencio_550