It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
CM QuickFire Pro Mechanical Keyboard Review @ OCC CM QuickFire Pro Mechanical Keyboard Review @ OCC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CM QuickFire Pro Mechanical Keyboard Review @ OCC

Old 26th April 2012, 09:49   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default CM QuickFire Pro Mechanical Keyboard Review @ OCC

I tend to prefer discrete media keys where I can reach up with one hand to control volume, next, stop, pause, mute, etc. I like lighting as long as it is done well. The indicator lights are a bit on the "fail" side of things but not a major complaint. I'd like to have a full set of keys lit up but again, some over none is better than nothing. As a BluePanda, I clearly prefer a change in color as well but red seems to be the new "hot" thing. I enjoyed the keyboard overall and the overall feel keeps me happy. It's one well worth getting at your fingertips for a spin, especially if you've still been waiting to try out the mechanical feel.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...uick_fire_pro/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote