| ||Thread Tools|
|29th September 2011, 11:09||#1|
Join Date: May 2010
Catalyst(tm) 11.9 for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Linux platforms
Feature highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.9 driver:
AMD HD3D support enhancement
· Enables AMD HD3D technology support on DisplayPort panels, such as Samsung 750 and 950 series 3D displays.
Resolved issue highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.9 driver:
· STALKER – Call of Pripyat no longer hangs randomly when launching a new game or opening a previously saved game.
· Scaling options are now correctly displayed when connecting a Digital monitor to the Display port on some video cards.
· The following games no longer experience random hangs during game loading:
o Call of Duty – Black Ops
o F1 2010
o Dungeon Siege 3
· The following games no longer hang intermittently during gameplay:
o Battlefield - Bad Company 2
o Dead Rising 2
· Flashing pixel corruption is no longer experienced while playing F1 2010 and Dirt 2
· The Windows Event Log no longer reports unwanted Distributed DCOM errors.
· Video corruption is no longer observed while playing full screen HD WMV format files using PowerDVD with Windows Aero Mode turned off.
· Blank video playback is no longer observed when hardware accelerations is enabled in VLC 1.1.10
· Dawn of War II – Retribution no longer exhibits a black screen when alt-tabbing in and out of the game
· Random display corruption is no longer observed when playing WMV format files using Windows Media Player
· City of Heroes no longer experiences stuttering after excessive use of in-game Anti-Aliasing slider
Feature highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.9 Linux driver:
This release of AMD Catalyst™ Linux introduces support for the following new operating systems
· RHEL 6.1 production support
Feature highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.10 preview driver:
· Available here: http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDC...iewdriver.aspx
· Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series for single GPU configurations
Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on CrossFire configurations using the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series
Enables support for Eyefinity 5x1 display (portrait and landscape) configurations
· Vision Engine Control Center: User Interface enhancements have been implemented for the CrossFireX, GPU Overdrive, and Information Center pages.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Downgrade Rights For Windows 7 & Windows Vista Revealed||jmke||WebNews||0||29th May 2009 16:05|
|ATI Catalyst™ 9.5 for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux platforms||jmke||WebNews||0||20th May 2009 09:09|
|Windows 7 vs Windows Vista ATI & NVIDIA Driver Performance||jmke||WebNews||5||26th March 2009 12:03|
|Windows 7 build 7048 vs. Windows 7 beta 1 vs. Vista vs. XP performance shootout||jmke||WebNews||0||11th March 2009 16:22|
|Windows 7 BETA vs Windows Vista SP1 SSD Performance Compared||jmke||WebNews||2||19th January 2009 16:17|
|Beginners Guides: Downgrading Windows Vista Back To Windows XP||Massman||WebNews||0||24th September 2008 20:50|
|Is Windows Vista really driving people to Linux?||jmke||WebNews||3||3rd September 2008 17:55|
|ATI: Linux vs. Windows Vista||Sidney||WebNews||0||31st October 2007 01:02|
|Windows Vista Review, Part 3: Installing Windows Vista||jmke||WebNews||0||11th November 2006 10:36|
|Catalyst 5.1 Available Windows | Linux||jmke||WebNews||0||17th January 2005 22:59|