It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
BitFenix Merc Alpha Computer Case Review @ APH Networks BitFenix Merc Alpha Computer Case Review @ APH Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BitFenix Merc Alpha Computer Case Review @ APH Networks

Old 14th November 2011, 08:06   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default BitFenix Merc Alpha Computer Case Review @ APH Networks

If you have ever gone looking for a used car, typically, you don't go around looking for the cheapest car possible. However, if you are strapped for cash and need something quick and dirty, any car is usually better than no car. Of course, when I mention all these things, I mean absolutely no disrespect to the BitFenix Merc Alpha we have here at APH Networks for our review today. Sure, it isn't your high-end enthusiast chassis, nor is it your mainstream case. In fact, it is what many would classify as a hardcore value case. When I first read the name "Merc Alpha", I really just want to call it the cheapest Mercedes-Benz in existence (You know, with the name "Merc" and everything). It is hard not to think of it that way, as the Merc Alpha is going for only $39 at press time. Of course, an assumption would be that you are being offered nothing more than the absolute minimal number of features. On the other hand, assumptions could be wrong, and many would try to debate that fact -- this case could be completely different than what you have been expecting. BitFenix does create a wide array of different types of chassis, so I hope they do know what features are the most important even on a lower priced model. The real question here is whether this chassis is truly a Mercedes-Benz under the covers, or is really just a Hyundai cheap car in disguise? Read on to find out more about this super saver deal!

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/bitfenix_merc_alpha
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote