| ||Thread Tools|
|15th June 2004, 13:20||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
ACRyan launches Power Supply with removable cables and adjustable volt rails
AC Ryan has been buzzing with excitement over the new power supply. AC Ryan changes the way power supply is designed with the new and revolutionary CableFREE™ and Conductx™. From now on, all AC Ryan power supplies will incorporate the CableFREE™ and Conductx™ starting from the new series RyanPowerTT2™.
CableFREE™ takes those unsightly and messy cables out of the power supply - yes, no more cables. In looking at power supply design, AC Ryan has concluded that cables has often been a significant weakpoint in a power supply - too short cables, too long cables, messy cables, bad cables (no EMI shielding), changing specifications that obsoletes a power supply (20 pin, 24pin, SATA etc), not enough connectors etc. And with psu-modding, cabling presents an even bigger problem - non color matched, different cabling and sleeving styles etc. By taking out the cables, the CableFREE™ design removes all these problems from the power supply.
Now comes Conductx™ - intelligent, superior, styling, function, performance - you said it all. Think of power extension cables (multiple molex extension, multiple fan extension, 24pin extensions etc), all FlexSleeve™ sleeved and Connectx™ color matched connectors. Think of extreme performance cables with extra EMI-shielding. Think of intelligently designed cables for special configurations. Conductx™ can be used with your standard power supplies, or for your modded power supplies, and perfect companion for the AC Ryan's CableFREE™ design.
With a CableFREE™ power supply, you are now free to use power cables that suit your needs (be it functional, performance or styling needs). All AC Ryan's new power supplies are equipped with CableFREE™ design and comes with a standard set of superior high quality Conductx™ so you immediately enjoy the superiority that CableFREE™ brings to you.
Simply plug in ONLY the Conductx™ that you need
- you have an AMD XP system with 2 HDD, 1 CDRW drive, 1 floppy drive.
- simply use 1x ATX20pin extension cable, 1x Molex4pin extension cable (for 2 HDD / 1 CDRW / 1 floppy)
- ONLY 2 cables in your system - no messy unorganised cables cluttering up the system. Only 2 Conductx™ with exceptional looks and performance.
In short, the advantages of AC Ryan's CableFREE™ design are:
- no un-needed cables
- sleeved cables looks professional and neat
- improved airflow with reduced cable clutter
- future-proof with BTX, ATX-GES, EPS12V and more. Adapt to new specifications with new cables easily.
- maximum flexibility, choose longer / shorter cables according to needs
- enhanced cables possibilities - use extra performance cabling should the need arise
with built-in connectors : 1x 24pin, 1x P4-12V 4pin, 1x AUX 6pin, 3x Molex4pin, 3x Fan 3pin
- TWEAKZ™ 3X - 3x adjustment knobs for fine-tweaking your 3.3V, 5V and 12V voltages to the optimum level
- Conductx™ incl. as Standard : FlexSleeve™ Silver sleeved & Connectx™ Black connectors
1x 24pin to ATX20pin extension cable, FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors (for standard motherboards)
1x P4-12V to P4-12V extension cable, FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors
1x Molex 4pin extension cable, FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors (3x T-Molex, 1x Floppy) - for HDD / Floppy
2x Molex 4pin extension cable, FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors (3x Molex) - for lights / fans / others
1x Molex 4pin to SATA extension cable, FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors (2x T-SATA)
1x Fan 3pin extension cable, FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors (2x T-SATA)
- latest ATX ver1.3 specification certified
- ATX-GES ready, EPS12V ready, BTX ready
simply purchase a new AC Ryan PowWowCable™ for should you decide to change to a new BTX system (or any other new system) in future
- independent 12V rail for more stable 12V line
- 110-240V autoswitching
- over-current / voltage protection, under-current / voltage protection, short circuit protection
- Dual Silent Fan
- AC Ryan design fangrill
- Titanium-plated casing standard
- 2 years warranty
- FREE 4x Screwz™ Thumbscrews Black (for installing PSU)
- FREE 1x AC Ryan Backy™
- FREE 1x AC Ryan ATA133+Power Silver
- FREE 1x AC Ryan FlexSleeve Silver (for sleeving all your other cables eg. CCFL cable, fan cable etc that are not sleeved)
- 460W CableFREE™ / ActivePFC / Titanium
- 550W CableFREE™ / ActivePFC / Titanium
Optional : Conductx™
1x 24pin to EPS12V 24pin FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors (for 24pin motherboards, eg. server motherboards etc)
1x 24pin to ATX-GES 24pin FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors (for 24pin motherboards, eg. server motherboards etc)
1x 24pin to CFX12V 24pin FlexSleeve™ silver sleeved / Connectx™ black connectors (for new BTX specifications)
all the above cables in Black, UVBlue, UVGreen
Together with the power supplies, AC Ryan will be introducing the new productline of Conductx™ - a series of professional PC power extension cables - all sleeved and with color-matched connectors. Not only for AC Ryan's psu CableFREE™, but also can be used for PSU modding, or normal use as power extensions / adaptor cables. Watch out for more Conductx™
More info at www.acryan.com
If you want to win one of these featured-packed Power Supplies then head over here and sign up for our T-Shirt design contest
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Thermaltake 600w PurePower Power Supply||jmke||WebNews||0||2nd March 2006 13:23|
|SinTek 500 SLI 500W Power Supply||Sidney||WebNews||0||5th October 2005 15:34|
|Which Power Supply?||CobraX||General Madness - System Building Advice||40||30th March 2005 09:58|