It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

 
Go Back [M] > Hardware Madness > General Madness - System Building Advice
TFT monitor TFT monitor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


TFT monitor
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 15th August 2003, 01:23   #1
DeSjelle
 
Posts: n/a
Default TFT monitor

I'm sorry to bother you guys again with a new thread about a TFT monitor but the latest reviews about these monitors handle (mostly) 17" monitors or larger and I want a 15" monitor because I'm very VERY rich. I tried to do a search here and on other fora but you can only start a search with 4 letter words and because TFT or LCD are 3 letter words....
I'm gaming 98% of my time on the pc, the other 2% is for starting the pc
1) So I'm looking for a monitor with a fast response time. I've learned that that should be 25 or less.
2) Image Brightness is something that seems to be less on 15" monitors then bigger ones?
3) Contrast ratio should be 500 or higher?
4) I see that the 15" monitor displays a resolution of 1024x768 which is fine for me. A game like Diablo II that has a max. resolution of 800x600, is this a problem?
5) Something else I need to look for?

*Edit*
Is this maybe something for me?
 
Old 15th August 2003, 23:48   #2
Da_BoKa
 
Posts: n/a
Default

the belinea 101570 is quit good

and normaly you have just enough wilt 40 ms ( that is the min ) bevause there are 25 frames a second in a movie

so calculate yourself

greetz
 
Old 16th August 2003, 08:58   #3
FreeStyler
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hyundai screens are best buy for gamers ATM.

The Acer looks good too. Don't have any experience with it.
 
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP-HC 30" TFT Monitor Review jmke WebNews 0 18th July 2007 09:58
A190A2-T08 19" TFT LCD Widescreen Monitor jmke WebNews 0 15th May 2007 15:45
HannsG HC174DP 17 Inch TFT Monitor jmke WebNews 0 15th November 2006 14:40
BenQ FP91V+ 19" TFT LCD Monitor Sidney WebNews 0 18th July 2005 04:24
Samsung SyncMaster 710N LCD TFT Monitor Sidney WebNews 0 1st June 2005 16:11
Closer Look at the 19" TFT Monitor Features jmke WebNews 0 31st March 2005 09:25
6" TFT LCD Monitor Review + Two NEW 6" LCD Mod Guides Sidney WebNews 0 6th November 2004 02:48
Selecting a TFT LCD Monitor for Gaming jmke WebNews 0 13th August 2004 15:43
Selecting a TFT LCD Monitor for Gaming Sidney WebNews 0 12th August 2004 06:50
Merconnet 7 TFT LCD Monitor W/ TVTuner Review jmke WebNews 0 15th June 2004 15:31

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:30.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO