This is an extract from what SilentiumPC has to mention about their Aquarius X90 mid-tower case on their website:
Real water cooling support:
Straight out of the box, the Aquarius X90 supports up to three thick radiators. There's space for a 120/140 rad in the back, a 240/280mm version in the top and maximum a 360 rad in the front. Even with all 3 rads in place there is still enough room for the pump and reservoir and tubing arrangement.
Even while retaining mid-tower dimensions the Aquarius X90 accommodates large E-ATX sized motherboards, dual power supplies, graphic cards up to 355mm in length and CPU air coolers up to 180mm in height. The X90 is also ready for multi-GPU configurations. With room for up to 4 3.5" HDDs, two 2.5" HDDs and two 3.5" drive bays for optical drives, the X90 will live up to most storage demands. Optional are two brackets to install an additional eight 3.5" hard drives.
An efficient airflow is generated thanks to the unobstructed design and the standard usage of three 120mm fans in the front and one 140mm fan in the rear to expel the heat. Two 120/140 additional fans can be added to the top compartment for even more airflow. A six-port fan hub is also included to provide easier power to all of them installed fans.
A simple yet elegant design, thus with no frills provides this SilentiumPC Aquarius X90 a classy look; an optional side windowed panel allows the end-user to show off his hardware setup.
As mentioned in the introduction, no fancy box art, just the bare minimum to allow the enclosure to be safely shipped to your favorite hardware store. After removing both the side panels, one directly spots the numerous cut-outs for easy cable management.
The Aquarius X90 is equipped out of the box with three 120mm front fans and a 140mm rear fan to expel the heat out of the case. Pretty impressive for a mid-tower case in this price range.
- Dimensions: 535(H) x 440(L) x 230(W) mm
- Motherboard support: mATX / ATX / E-ATX
- PSU: ATX standard (not included)
- Expansion slots: 8 + 1
- Construction: 0.8mm steel, ABS
- Net weight: 8,5 kg
- Drive bays:
- External: 2 x 5,25″ / 1 x 5,25” + 1 x 3,5″
- Internal: 2 x 2,5″+ 4 x 3,5″
- Maximum VGA card length: 355mm (with WC radiator installed in front)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 180mm
- Cooling system (up to six fans in total):
- Front: 3 x 120mm fans included (1200rpm) / option for 2 x 140mm fans
- Rear: 1 x 140mm fan included (1200rpm)
- Top: 2 x 120/140mm fans (optional)
- 6-port fan hub pre-installed inside the case
- Front panel interface:
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Headphone jack (AC97 audio)
- 1 x Microphone jack (AC97 audio)