Ways Geeks Keep Cool This Summer
11. Peltier cooler and battery pack in stormtrooper costume.
10. Spending time in the deep space simulator.
9. Pretending temperatures are in Kelvin. It's all in your mind.
8. Replacing hot coffee in morning routine with caffeinated popsicles.
7. Reluctantly turn all the computers in the basement off to give the A/C a chance.
6. Trekking to the mountains of New Zealand to reenact scenes from The Lord of the Rings.
5. Overclocking the A/C.
4. One word: thermal paste and lots of it.
3. Homemade liquid nitrogen baths.
2. Fanning themselves with re-issues of X-Men.
1. Figure out how to reverse global warming and turn it to global freezing, prompting a new Ice Age.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO