| ||Thread Tools|
|24th July 2005, 20:55||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
Ways Geeks Keep Cool This Summer
11. Peltier cooler and battery pack in stormtrooper costume.
10. Spending time in the deep space simulator.
9. Pretending temperatures are in Kelvin. It's all in your mind.
8. Replacing hot coffee in morning routine with caffeinated popsicles.
7. Reluctantly turn all the computers in the basement off to give the A/C a chance.
6. Trekking to the mountains of New Zealand to reenact scenes from The Lord of the Rings.
5. Overclocking the A/C.
4. One word: thermal paste and lots of it.
3. Homemade liquid nitrogen baths.
2. Fanning themselves with re-issues of X-Men.
1. Figure out how to reverse global warming and turn it to global freezing, prompting a new Ice Age.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|TITAN Cool Idol CPU-Cooler||jmke||WebNews||0||9th November 2008 14:08|
|Evercool Cool Wheel HDD Cooler||jmke||WebNews||0||15th May 2007 15:50|
|IBM's working on smart ways of keeping processors cool||jmke||WebNews||0||10th June 2006 13:22|
|Top 11 Ways Geeks Were Naughty This Year||jmke||WebNews||0||20th December 2005 16:44|
|Cooler Master Cool Drive Lite||Sidney||WebNews||0||3rd March 2005 03:20|
|Microsoft Reveals Nine New Ways to Get in Touch With the PC||Sidney||WebNews||0||8th September 2004 18:58|
|Summer Treat at AMDboard.com||Sidney||WebNews||0||19th July 2004 02:21|
|Very cool XiRON RCD-122 and less cool MPR-62||Theandaid||Mad Bargains||0||21st June 2004 11:16|
|University Develops Ion Cooling Device: Nano-Lightning to Cool Future Chips||jmke||WebNews||0||29th March 2004 07:59|