It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis Review XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis Review

Old 26th December 2011, 06:22   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis Review

If XClio should be known for one thing with their chassis designs, it's that the fans and lighting concepts are always ahead of the curve from what other manufacturers are offering today. I remember a couple years back I got a chassis from them. I believe it was the 1000. Back then, this super tower delivered a trio of LED options, eight 180mm fans and the three on the front took things a step further. This is one of the first chassis' I saw that that not only offered a door for each fan, but they were filtered and each fan had an individual fan power switch for the ultimate in control at that time. It wasn't long after that we started to see this idea pop up in other manufacturers designs.

Since it seemed they had things under control with offering airflow in about every conceivable way, the next big thing I saw from XClio was the 256-Color fans. With everybody looking to build a chassis that won't look like everyone else's case, XClio kept up with filling the front, top, side, and rear of the chassis with fans to deliver huge amounts of airflow into their chassis with the Blackhawk I had with these fans installed. With a random cycle of colors to go through, you just stop the cycle at the desired LED color and it's set until you change your mind, or hardware. This is something that I have yet to see copied, but I am sure other manufacturers would love to offer the multitude of LED color options that XClio delivered.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/449...iew/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote