It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Why Women Don't Care About HDTV? Why Women Don't Care About HDTV?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why Women Don't Care About HDTV?

Old 9th November 2006, 07:54   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Why Women Don't Care About HDTV?

Women don't want to invest the time to learn and keep up with the developments. Technology associated with consumer electronics is getting too sophisticated for the average person to easily understand. One must actually invest the time to learn about new technologies and evaluate countless options. For TV screens there's plasma, LCD, SXRD, LCoS, DLP, OLED, for TV signals there's analog, and 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i HDTV, for DVD's there's HD DVD and Blu-ray. I don't even want to get into the speakers, receivers and cables. This can prove challenging for the tech-savvy, let alone for the home theatre amateur -- which most women are. In fact, most of my friends would think "home theatre" refers to the theatre in your home town -- not your TV setup at home.