It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
”Why I Love Corsair” Contest Winners Strike Gold! ”Why I Love Corsair” Contest Winners Strike Gold!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

”Why I Love Corsair” Contest Winners Strike Gold!

Old 5th December 2006, 17:44   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Icon17 ”Why I Love Corsair” Contest Winners Strike Gold!

Fremont, CA (December 5, 2006) – In celebration of a record One Million premium module units shipped in 2006, Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high performance computer products, awarded five lucky winners five pairs of gold plated Corsair TWIN2X2048-8888C4DF memory kits. As part of the “Why I Love Corsair” Gold DOMINATOR Contest that ran from November 1-14, 2006, contestants were asked to write a 200 words or less essay on their love of Corsair.

The contest was an overwhelming success, as Corsair received over 1100 entries from users from around the world. Every entry was carefully read by a committee of Corsair employees and management, with the top five entries exhibiting the most originality and creativity. To further show its appreciation to the contestants, ten Honorable Mentions were selected and will receive a Corsair 2GB Flash Voyager USB drive.

“We were completely overwhelmed and amazed at the number of entries we received. It was very difficult choosing just five winners, and thus we felt the need to expand the prizes to include an Honorable Mentions category. I would like to personally thank all of the contestants who sent in entries for they all showed tremendous creativity and originality to the Corsair brand,” said Andy Paul, President and CEO of Corsair.

Gold DOMINATOR winners:

Christopher Warren - Canada
Wun Keat Ding - Australia
Matt Clark - USA
Riley Dutton - USA
Hendrik Hemmler - Germany

Honorable Mentions:
Kyle Cummings
Thomas Quick
Kevin Lockleer
Michael Radenheimer
Kevin Langille
John Dymond
Oksana Telekh
Alessandro (of Italy)
Aaron Seago
Vri (of Russia)

About Corsair

Corsair, a member of JEDEC, has been a leader in the design and manufacture of high speed modules since 1994. We have earned our reputation as being the first to market with leading-edge products supporting new computing platforms and technologies. Corsair supplies memory for applications ranging from mission-critical servers to ultra-high performance gaming systems. The performance and reliability of Corsair memory products makes them ideal for memory intensive computing.

Corsair also manufactures high performance cooling solutions and power supplies for the enthusiast marketplace.

More information on Corsair is available at http://www.corsair.com