It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Western Digital Ups My Book Live Duo Capacity to 8 TB Western Digital Ups My Book Live Duo Capacity to 8 TB
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Western Digital Ups My Book Live Duo Capacity to 8 TB

Old 5th December 2012, 11:21   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Western Digital Ups My Book Live Duo Capacity to 8 TB

WD today announced that My Book Live Duo is now available in an 8 TB storage capacity. My Book Live Duo is a personal cloud storage system that combines the benefits of shared storage and remote access with double-safe backup or increased capacity of a dual-drive system with RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) technology.

Compatible with Mac and PC operating systems, My Book Live Duo continuously maintains a second copy of all files for real-time data backup in mirrored mode (RAID 1). Half the capacity is used to store users' data and half is used for a second copy. In the unlikely event that one drive fails, data is protected because it's duplicated on the other drive. For automatic backup Windows users can use the included WD SmartWare software and Mac users can utilize all the features of Apple Time Machine backup software to protect their data.

http://www.techpowerup.com/176627/We...y-to-8-TB.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote