It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Western Digital Introduces the My Passport Wireless Portable Storage Drive Western Digital Introduces the My Passport Wireless Portable Storage Drive
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Western Digital Introduces the My Passport Wireless Portable Storage Drive

Old 4th September 2014, 08:10   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Western Digital Introduces the My Passport Wireless Portable Storage Drive

WD, a Western Digital company and a world leader in connected storage solutions, today unveiled My Passport Wireless, an easy to use Wi-Fi enabled storage drive that allows consumers to save, access and share stored content wirelessly with any smartphone, tablet, computer or other device. For the frequent business traveler to the family on a road trip or creative professional working in the field, the My Passport Wireless drive is a simple way to connect all computing and mobile devices to content without any wires or Internet connection. Additionally, when users need to transfer large amounts of data, the My Passport Wireless drive provides the option of using a high speed USB 3.0 connection.

"As we celebrate its 10th anniversary, the success of WD's My Passport line of portable hard drives is unprecedented," explains Jim Welsh, executive vice president, WD Content Solutions Business and worldwide sales. "Our new My Passport Wireless drive continues the evolution, resolving a common problem for today's mobile consumer; too many devices with limited storage and no way to offload their content and free up space on-the-go. Now, consumers will have one drive to easily store content from all their devices and enjoy that content anywhere they go."

http://www.techpowerup.com/204843/we...age-drive.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote