It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Video Capture & Edit Guide @ OCC Video Capture & Edit Guide @ OCC
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Video Capture & Edit Guide @ OCC

Old 4th March 2016, 08:36   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Video Capture & Edit Guide @ OCC

"I covered quite a bit and there is even more I could cover. I also have a batch file for making GIFs, renaming, scaling, and converting the screenshots I take, cropping videos, burning arbitrary text onto a video, burning the timecode, concatenating videos, changing the volume, and the terrifying SplitScreen.bat file. (I pass it two videos, tell it if I want the split to be horizontal or vertical and if I want the 'screens' to mirror each other or be half-and-half, and by magic it actually works.) I think this is enough for you to get started with your own capturing and editing experiments, so have fun!"

http://www.overclockersclub.com/guid...re_edit_guide/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VR brings better motion capture to your video games Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 14th January 2016 11:03
Astronauts capture stunning 4K video of antacid bubbles aboard the ISS Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 14th October 2015 11:20
Kingston Releases Ultra-High Speed microSD for 4K and HD Video Capture Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 8th January 2015 15:13
AVerMedia Game Capture HD 2 Video Review @ Hardwareheaven.com Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 21st January 2014 07:49
AVerMedia Unveils ExtremeCap U3 for Uncompressed 1080p 60fps Video Capture Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 2nd December 2013 09:00
Diamond GC500 HD Video Capture Device Review @ RWLabs Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th July 2012 06:32
You Can Edit 4K Video on a MacBook Air (With a Red Rocket) Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 31st January 2012 07:07
Compro Launches C200 Plus USB capture stick with 10-bit video processor jmke WebNews 0 3rd August 2010 17:26
How to capture screen from video ? Kiven General Madness - System Building Advice 3 29th November 2004 19:20
video capture (dutch) Tarsius Hardware/Software Problems, Bugs 3 26th August 2003 12:53