It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
TRENDnet TPE-S44 8 Port 10/100Mbps PoE Switch Review @ NikKTech TRENDnet TPE-S44 8 Port 10/100Mbps PoE Switch Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TRENDnet TPE-S44 8 Port 10/100Mbps PoE Switch Review @ NikKTech

Old 11th July 2012, 07:28   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default TRENDnet TPE-S44 8 Port 10/100Mbps PoE Switch Review @ NikKTech

We live in dangerous times, i am sure that no one can really deny that so it goes without saying that we need to take extra steps to ensure the safety of both our loved ones and everything we own. This is partially as to why I've been testing various security devices during the past 5 years including IP cameras and motion sensors (the 2nd is more of a hobby to me). However setting up a security grid made out of several IP cameras around your house and/or your office is a lot more complicated than many seem to think and so today we are going to see how an 8-port 10/100Mbps PoE Switch like the TPE-PS44 by TRENDnet can aid you with that.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...bps-poe-switch
Stefan Mileschin is online now   Reply With Quote