It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Traveling with an iPad: Impressions & Accessory Survival Guide Traveling with an iPad: Impressions & Accessory Survival Guide
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Traveling with an iPad: Impressions & Accessory Survival Guide

Old 12th September 2012, 07:43   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Traveling with an iPad: Impressions & Accessory Survival Guide

I'm no different than most when it comes to computer use. I have a primary desktop system I use at home and when the need arises, I carry a notebook with me when traveling. I'll be the first to admit that I don't travel too frequently and when I do, it's usually for business purposes like covering a trade show.

But as tablets become more popular and continue to chip away at the mobile computing market, the idea of leaving the notebook behind in favor of a slate certainly seems attractive. On the pros side you have portability, instant-on capabilities, longer battery life, a touchscreen, and in the case of most modern tablets like the iPad 3, an HD video camera.

http://www.techspot.com/guides/568-ipad-travel/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote