It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi @ LanOC Reviews TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi @ LanOC Reviews

Old 13th August 2017, 14:24   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi @ LanOC Reviews

Over the past 10 years having wireless access in your home has gone from being nice to have to basically a requirement if you have internet. Of course wireless has been around longer than that, but just looking recently with the growth of mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and smart home devices it used to be just a few devices in a home where now it is easy for a family to have 20 or more devices connected without getting into smart home devices. It's amazing how quickly even a good router or access point can get over loaded with that number of devices on them, not to mention just being able to get a signal in all of the corners of the house. I live in an older house, combine that with a very high number of PCs and electronic devices, the wireless range in my house is really bad. I upgraded years ago from a basic router to a PF Sense setup and recently I added a long range wireless AC access point. Well at CES this past year mesh networks were all the rage and TP-Link seems to be one of the first out with their Deco Mesh Wi-Fi system. Today I'm going to see what they are all about and then do some in depth testing, comparing a mesh setup with one long range access point. I'm excited to see what is going to give me better coverage and better speed in all of the rooms in our household.

https://lanoc.org/review/other/7604-...eco-mesh-wi-fi
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote