It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Thinksound MS01 8mm In-Ear Monitor Earphones Review @ NikKTech Thinksound MS01 8mm In-Ear Monitor Earphones Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thinksound MS01 8mm In-Ear Monitor Earphones Review @ NikKTech

Old 9th October 2012, 08:41   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Thinksound MS01 8mm In-Ear Monitor Earphones Review @ NikKTech

We all know that MP3/4 players, tablets, cellular phones and basically pretty much every portable device that is capable of reproducing media files comes with earphones bundled in the same box (even tape/CD/MD players had one) which are just but basic/low-cost pairs. For good or bad to most people that specific pair will be more than just enough (especially since it comes at almost no cost) but audio enthusiasts and generally people who always want the best they can afford will certainly search the market for something better with the name of one of the well-known manufacturers in the field such as Sennheiser, Sony and others. Honestly that was also the path i used to take up to around 5-6 years ago but after having tested many earphones by quite a few of the lesser known manufacturers i no longer pay much attention on brand names but rather on the product itself. Thinksound is one such manufacturer and ever since i received and tested their TS02+Mic earset roughly two years ago i consider them to be amongst the very few manufacturers that actually hit the sweet spot between audio quality and price without sacrificing build quality, quite the opposite actually. So for the past month we've been testing their brand new MS01 8mm in-ear monitor with passive noise isolation to see if it walks on the same successful path as the TS02+Mic.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...itor-earphones
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote