It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Computer Case Review @ APH Networks Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Computer Case Review @ APH Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Computer Case Review @ APH Networks

Old 28th February 2012, 07:47   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Computer Case Review @ APH Networks

If you have been paying attention to the articles I have been churning out in the past couple of months, you would have noticed all of the reviews, with the exception of one, have been on computer cases. Even as I write this introduction, I am still scheduled to review yet another case in the coming weeks. So at the moment, even I have to confess that cases are becoming a chore to write about. But before you stop reading my review solely because I seem uninspired, today's editorial is on one of Thermaltake's newest addition to their chassis line-up, and I promise this case (As well as this review) will fill your ever growing appetite. In fact, many writers will agree with the statement that Thermaltake cases are always exciting to evaluate; and the previously reviewed flamboyant and loud-and-proud Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 -- also covered by yours truly -- is a perfect example of why. If one were to take a quick look at the two cases, he or she would simply say that both of them are very similar in design, inspiration, and functionality. Let me say, however, that the Overseer RX-I, today's review unit, has an improved character that is less "outgoing", and more functional, so to speak. How so? Well, to say more would rob you of the opportunity in reading the rest of the review. So without further chatter, let's move on.

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/therm..._overseer_rx_i
Stefan Mileschin is online now   Reply With Quote