It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Swiftech H20-X20 Edge HD Water Cooling Kits Review Swiftech H20-X20 Edge HD Water Cooling Kits Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swiftech H20-X20 Edge HD Water Cooling Kits Review

Old 6th January 2012, 11:24   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Swiftech H20-X20 Edge HD Water Cooling Kits Review

I'm not entirely sure if one day Gabe just had a vision of this, or if it was the more likely collaboration of emails and suggestions since the launch of the original kit that inspired a revision of the way the kit functions, and gives users more flexibility to cool more, and again, simplifies everything to make it easy to install - and great to look at. Most notably with the new "HD" kits is the option to run parallel loops off this one unit, negating the need for two of everything to add a second, or in this case, even a third loop to the mix. This will allow for less restriction in the flow to each of the loops. Versus the old method of running blocks in series, overcompensating for the restrictions with a pump supplying more pressure and flow was the way to deal with things. This system offers a very unique way of dealing with this and while doing so will offer that simplified look as the original system.

Today we will be delving into two, well actually three kits, and showing the sort of capabilities they can deliver. While D-I-Y guys will stick to their tried and true, I can build a loop for that kind of money attitude, I think Swiftech came up with a concept that should even make the elitists take notice. At this time I usually say get a drink and get comfy, but there is a lot to cover since we are looking at two systems here. If need be, grab a sandwich and let your dog out really fast before you continue on with finding out what the Swiftech H20-X20 Edge "HD", all inclusive, water cooling kits deliver this time around!

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/450...iew/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote