| ||Thread Tools|
|13th July 2012, 10:12||#1|
Join Date: May 2010
Strontium launches USB drives for Car Audio
Strontium is proud to announce the launch of AUTO USB flash drives designed especially for car audio-video systems. Auto USB drive is small in size and light weight. It is made of engineering plastic body with high thermodynamic properties and high impact strength.
“With the growing popularity of in-car entertainment systems with usb ports, users can now easily enjoy songs from their music library while driving. The ultra-fast write speeds will quickly copy songs and videos from computer and blazing read speeds will deliver stunning sound quality and impressive visual displays” said Mr. Ajay Kogta, Country Manager, Strontium Technology India.
Measuring 35x17.4x6.9mm and 3 grams, an 8GB Strontium AUTO usb drive can carry 2000 songs or 8 hours of video and can be put inside car audio system’s usb port and left there permanently. The drives come in blue and black colors and capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. They can be bought from major retailers, online shops, petrol pump stations and card dealers.
• Available Capacities: 4GB, 8GB and 16GB
• Available Colors: 1. Black and 2. Blue
• 5 years hassle-free Strontium Limited Warranty
• High Speed Data Transfer Performance: Read speed from 25 MB/s and Write speed from 5 MB/s
• Engineering Plastic Body with High Thermodynamic Properties and High Impact Strength
• Universal Serial Bus 1.1, 2.0 & 3.0 compatible (USB)
• Supports plug and play
• Operation voltage: 4.5~5.5V DC from USB port
• Variable clock rate 0~480MHz
• Low power consumption
• USB Bus-Powered, no external power required
• Non-volatile storage and solid-state reliability
• Minimum 50,000 insertions
• MTBF (Mean Time between Failure): > 500000 hours to 1500000 hours
• Data Reliability: < 1 non-recoverable error in 1014 bits read
• Retention 10 years (Flash dependent)
• OS supported: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
• Support Vista Ready Boost Function
ABOUT STRONTIUM TECHNOLOGY:
Strontium Technology Pte Ltd is a PC and flash memory manufacturing company, having its headquarters in Singapore. Today, it's operations span to varied territories across Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, India, US, Canada and Latin America. In total, the company maintains a strong market presence in over 30 countries. Strontium Technology serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers.
Last edited by Stefan Mileschin : 13th July 2012 at 10:20.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|ADATA Launches Colorful Line of USB Flash Drives||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||14th June 2012 08:37|
|Strontium Unveils 480 GB Python SSD||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||13th June 2012 07:20|
|Strontium Gamma Series 115GB Solid State Drive Review||jmke||WebNews||2||12th August 2011 23:37|
|Icy Dock Launches Quad Bay for 2.5" SAS/SSD Drives||jmke||WebNews||0||6th August 2010 10:35|
|OCZ Launches 400GB, 480GB Solid-State Drives||jmke||WebNews||0||25th May 2010 19:52|
|Samsung launches ultra-fast SSD drives||jmke||WebNews||1||5th November 2007 19:55|
|Seagate Launches Maxtor Drives, Revamps Brand||jmke||WebNews||0||2nd October 2006 21:18|
|Super Talent Launches Trio of New USB Drives||jmke||WebNews||0||3rd August 2006 12:29|
|VIA Drives Professional Audio into Notebooks - Unveils Envy24MT||jmke||WebNews||0||8th June 2004 10:52|