It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
SilverStone Temjin TJ11 (SST-TJ11B-W) Tower Chassis Review SilverStone Temjin TJ11 (SST-TJ11B-W) Tower Chassis Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SilverStone Temjin TJ11 (SST-TJ11B-W) Tower Chassis Review

Old 4th August 2011, 09:20   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default SilverStone Temjin TJ11 (SST-TJ11B-W) Tower Chassis Review

For those who had the pleasure of seeing or using some of the earlier Temjin Series chassis, I envy you. I have always wanted to acquire a Temjin chassis before I was writing reviews, but at that time even, they were cost preventive in me getting one. My personal favorite was the TJ07, and at a very close second were the squarer TJ09 and TJ10 models. One thing all of these cases share is that they were ahead of their time in case tech and very pleasing to the eyes. The biggest thing about the TJ07 I liked was the compartmentalized interior to break up the heat sources and offer their own ways of cooling each major compartment.

Taking styling cues from the TJ07 and using aluminum like its predecessors, that is really where the similarities stop. Let me draw you a mental picture really quick. Take the outside of the TJ07, thicken its structure and panels and completely reverse the layout of the case so that the window is now on the right side of the case just like the RV02. Keep the clockwise, 90 degree turned, motherboard orientation and make it fully removable. To the left is a full run of optical drive bays and it leaves the bottom of the chassis with a huge box of room for the hard drive bays and up to two power supplies.
http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/421...iew/index.html