It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
RAGE the PC Game by id Software @ Benchmark Reviews RAGE the PC Game by id Software @ Benchmark Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RAGE the PC Game by id Software @ Benchmark Reviews

Old 11th November 2011, 11:31   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default RAGE the PC Game by id Software @ Benchmark Reviews

At Benchmark reviews, we thought it might be interesting to offer a light hearted article on the new PC version FPS/RPG hybrid game RAGE, from id software, the creators of DOOM. I've played a lot of PC games since I started using computers. I'm not saying I'm a "gamer," because I'm not. But, I have a good feel for how games have matured since DOOM, which was my first PC game. I've been luke warm with the entire genre of FPSs, MMOGs, and RTSs for a long time, with few exceptions. RAGE is one of those exceptions. Aside from video driver troubles early on, RAGE has a lot to offer and seems like a game inside of a game, inside of a game. This isn't a review, but more of a personal musing on the game itself. So, take off your armor and come on in for some fun...

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.ph...11&Item id=64
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote