It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Patriot's DDR3 Tri-Channel Maximizes the Technology for the Intel Core i7 Patriot's DDR3 Tri-Channel Maximizes the Technology for the Intel Core i7
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Patriot's DDR3 Tri-Channel Maximizes the Technology for the Intel Core i7

Old 10th April 2009, 15:28   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Icon17 Patriot's DDR3 Tri-Channel Maximizes the Technology for the Intel Core i7

Patriot's DDR3 Tri-Channel Maximizes the Technology for the Intel®Core™ i7!

Patriot Doubles the Bandwidth for Tri-Channel Viper with 12GBs!

Fremont, California, USA, April 9, 2009, Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory modules and flash memory solutions, today announced their DDR3 12GB Tri-Channel Viper kit.

Designed specifically for the Intel® Core™ i7 processor/Intel® X58 Express Chipset, the Patriot Viper 12GB kit has been built to excel for the Core™ i7 triple channel tehcnology. The Patriot Viper 12GB are hand tested extensively on X58 motherboards to ensure maximum compatibility and supreme quality. The kits will be offered in 1333MHz and come in both CL7 and CL9. "With all memory slots utilized in all three channels, the Core™ i7 brings the effectiveness of a server to mainstream desktops, and for a fraction of the price, says Benny Chea, Patriot Memory's Applications Engineer. Mr. Chea went on to say, "Multi-applications users will appreciate the increased bandwidth."
Code:
Product Information: Part Number Description UPC/EAN PVT312G1333LLHK Patriot Extreme 12GB (6x 2GB) Tri-Channel Low Latency 0879699007931 PVT312G1333ELHK Patriot Extreme 12GB (6x 2GB Tri-Channel Enhanced Latency 0879699008006
For more information about Patriot's 12GB Tri-Channel Viper and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.

About Patriot Memory

Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital device.

Patriot Memory's professional support and operations staff are critical part to Patriot's success. Patriot Memory takes pride in trying to give 100% Legendary Customer Service in all aspects of their operation from Shipping, RMA, and Technical Support, our entire operations staff is here to service your every need.

Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc.,was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.