It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
NZXT HAVIK 120 CPU Heatsink Review @ APH Networks NZXT HAVIK 120 CPU Heatsink Review @ APH Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NZXT HAVIK 120 CPU Heatsink Review @ APH Networks

Old 10th April 2012, 07:20   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default NZXT HAVIK 120 CPU Heatsink Review @ APH Networks

When I read the name HAVIK, I find myself having a difficult time trusting it to keep my CPU cool. I mean, with a name like along those lines, you would think it is going to wreak havoc up your CPU. Fortunately, the NZXT HAVIK 140 proved to be a fairly respectable cooler, but the real question we are about to find out is if the younger brother, the HAVIK 120, is able to fill its brother's shoes -- even though it only has 120mm fans. Of course, it is always foolish to base a product's quality just because of the name, but at first glance, you can see it is not very different. Just an analogy in real life -- if you look at two brothers, you would probably be saying the same thing, haha. Now, I'm not trying to be sexist, so I guess you could call them sisters if you really want to go all feminist on me. However, for the sake of this review and simply because I am male, these are brothers in arms ready to help you wreak havoc upon your enemies in games. Now I don't know about you, but if you happen to be in my situation, that particular game would be League of Legend -- a game that seems to have been taking up more of my spare time than I would like to admit, but rest be assured, it helped with testing. Anyways, enough chatting about games, I think it is time to let us take a look at what kind of havoc we can wreak with the NZXT HAVIK 120.

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/nzxt_havik_120
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote