It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
The new Apple iPad (2012) Full Review with Video The new Apple iPad (2012) Full Review with Video
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The new Apple iPad (2012) Full Review with Video

Old 11th April 2012, 08:17   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default The new Apple iPad (2012) Full Review with Video

Where do I begin? On the launch day of Apple's third-generation iPad launch, I ran down to my local retailer and picked up a couple of them. I then did a video unboxing of the device and a few little spiels of how it's changed, etc. But now we have the juicy review, where you'll find out just what I think of the new iPad.

But, I'll stop myself there and explain something first. That's the problem with reviews and technology sites. It's all well and good to pump out a review, but it's just that person's opinion on the device. You can tear it apart, review it from every angle, but at the end of the day - the person, you, has to agree with the reviewer, or disagree, in order to like, again, or dislike, that review. It makes reviewing hard, especially on a device like the iPad, because I cannot first keep everyone happy and secondly, my opinion will differ from everyone else's.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/465...deo/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote