It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Inno3D “i-ChiLL” Series Adopts ARCTIC COOLING Solutions Inno3D “i-ChiLL” Series Adopts ARCTIC COOLING Solutions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inno3D “i-ChiLL” Series Adopts ARCTIC COOLING Solutions

Old 1st February 2007, 11:00   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Icon17 Inno3D “i-ChiLL” Series Adopts ARCTIC COOLING Solutions

NV Silencer 6 brings quieter and cooler performance for pre-overclocked nVIDIA graphic solutions – Inno3D “i-ChiLL” series

Pfäffikon / Switzerland, 01.02.2007. The Swiss cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING hasjoined forces with the leading nVIDIA partner – Inno3D to provide cooling solution for their new “i-ChiLL” series. “i-ChiLL” has launched their first overclocked range graphic card featuring with ARCTIC COOLING NV Silencer 6. Thanks to the impeccable and reliable cooling performance, the NV Silencer 6 enables the “i-ChiLL” graphic card to be pre-overclocked in an extreme silent way. “i-ChiLL” brings the new unparalleled gaming experience to all serious gamers.

20% cooler with NV Silencer 6
Under a full load test, it has been proven that the NV Silencer 6 can perform at least 20ºC lower than generic cooler. Features with a large fan and optimized fan blades, the NV Silencer 6 generates the lowest noise level despite a high air flow. Moreover, the NV Silencer 6 provides high fins surface area and thick copper base to achieve the best cooling performance. With the unique ceramic bearing design, NV Silencer 6 brings fan motor with an outstanding service life.

With the aid of NV Silencer 6, the “i-ChiLL” provides outstanding cooling option that meets gaming needs. Built ready for Windows Vista, gaming with “i-ChiLL” will never compromise.

Inno3D's PR can be found here: http://www.inno3d.com/press/press_ichill2.html
Attached Thumbnails
inno3d-i-chill-series-adopts-arctic-cooling-solutions-ac_nv_silencer_6_ichill_card.jpg inno3d-i-chill-series-adopts-arctic-cooling-solutions-ichill_giftbox.jpg