It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
I-MEGO Throne Headset @ Techreaction.net I-MEGO Throne Headset @ Techreaction.net
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I-MEGO Throne Headset @ Techreaction.net

Old 23rd October 2012, 07:28   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default I-MEGO Throne Headset @ Techreaction.net

Today we have another headset to put through the ringer, but not a gaming headset. We are switching it up a little here and giving you some variety. The THRONE Gold feature real leather headbands, complete with signature I-MEGO stitching, in-line microphone and adaptor cables compatible with all smart phones. The THRONE's artistry mixed with technological innovation, tries to create new audio gear that delivers clear and heavy sounds with a sleek and stylish look. One-button music control with a microphone to take calls and control your music directly from your headphones. THRONE Gold is geared towards big bass for rock, R&B, or hip hop. Sooo we guess we will be gearing our testing to non-gaming and more music listening this time.

http://www.techreaction.net/2012/10/...hrone-headset/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote