It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
I-MEGO Introduces the MAZE Studio Headphones I-MEGO Introduces the MAZE Studio Headphones
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I-MEGO Introduces the MAZE Studio Headphones

Old 22nd May 2014, 09:47   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default I-MEGO Introduces the MAZE Studio Headphones

I-MEGO Infinity Ltd. today announced the availability of the MAZE on-ear studio headphones. Celebrated for their innovative, ingenious, and world class design, I-MEGO's MAZE headphones received both the 2014 Red Dot: Product Design Award & the Platinum A'Design Award. Its slender on-ear construction features a soft memory foam cushion and semi-transparent vinyl record-like deco plate with an integrated metal slider. Inspired by a phonograph cylinder, the MAZE utilizes a patent-pending design that serves to enhance acoustics and provide larger-than-life sound.

The MAZE studio headphones feature the brand's characteristic stellar sound provided by two high performance neodymium 40 mm drivers, designed 30% thinner than a normal speaker, maximizing the air cabinet volume and resulting in better low end response. Constructed with a titanium diagram, the balanced drivers deliver an extraordinarily natural, lifelike sound with extremely low distortion.

http://www.techpowerup.com/201063/i-...eadphones.html
Stefan Mileschin is online now   Reply With Quote