It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
HTPC Primer, Part I - Video and Audio HTPC Primer, Part I - Video and Audio
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

HTPC Primer, Part I - Video and Audio

Old 21st October 2005, 16:34   #1

Sidney Freshly Registered
Default HTPC Primer, Part I - Video and Audio

HTPCs don't have to be much different than your typical computer, but a few key areas do need to be addressed. Just as with a typical desktop computer, there are limitations to what certain configurations can achieve, but customizing the hardware and software can enhance the experience to the point where it may threaten the existence of some of your more traditional home electronics components.

URL: http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/ht...dex.php?file=1

Opteron 165 (2) @2.85 1.42 vcore AMD Stock HSF + Chill Vent II
Sidney is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HDBaseT interface combines audio, video, networking, USB, and power jmke WebNews 0 2nd July 2010 09:23
AMD’s Radeon HD 5450: The Next Step In HTPC Video Cards jmke WebNews 2 4th February 2010 09:37
Intel vs AMD - Video and Audio Encoding Performance jmke WebNews 0 30th August 2006 11:52
HTPC Primer, Part II Sidney WebNews 0 28th October 2005 07:21
ATI Brings The Ultimate In Audio and Video To Siemens Mobile Phones jmke WebNews 0 25th July 2005 18:28
Intel’s Wireless MMX2 to Boost Video, Audio Applications for Handsets jmke WebNews 0 17th March 2005 23:10
VIA and QSound Announce Licensing Agreement for Audio Technology jmke WebNews 0 5th December 2004 16:34
eDimensional Audio FX Force Feedback Headset Video Review @ 3DGameMan jmke WebNews 0 2nd June 2004 01:26