HIS launches X1950PRO based IceQ 3 Turbo Edition AGP Video card
HIS (Hightech Information System Limited) launches the HIS X1950Pro IceQ 3 Turbo Edition AGP card, features with extra turbo speeding and equips with the latest IceQ 3 cooling solution. HIS X1950Pro IceQ 3 Turbo AGP delivers high-definition entertainment with strikingly fast gaming performance, industry-leading image quality and crystal clear digital video.
HIS X1950Pro IceQ 3 Turbo AGP allows you to get the most from the factory pre-overclocked settings via BIOS, up to 620MHz core speed and 1.48GHz memory speed! Together with HIS latest IceQ 3 cooling technology, it allows you to keep the stunning speed at an ideal temperature and sound level without sacrificing any of the performance.
The HIS X1950Pro IceQ 3 Turbo AGP supports the DirectX 9.0c, Open GL 2.0 and Shader Model 3.0, features like simultaneous anti-aliasing with HDR brings you incredible visual effects and takes you to the next level of gaming experience! Utilizing the built-in Avivo™ engine, it enables you to accelerate the decoding & encoding of the latest video formats such as MPEG-4, WMV9, and H.264…etc., sharing the workload of the CPU.
Equipped with Dual-Link DVI, HDCP ready & Windows Vista™ ready, HIS X1950Pro IceQ 3 Turbo AGP is the best AGP solution on market for the upcoming high-definition gaming experience. It makes system upgrade to Vista™ & HDCP ready becoming possible without purchasing a new set of system, extending the service life with an affordable budget.
HIS IceQ 3 – the best air cooling solution
HIS IceQ 3 is the 3rd generation of IceQ cooling technology that endorsed by worldwide media. HIS IceQ 3 innovative design doubles the strength to its predecessor.
1. Innovative design: Significantly improve cooling performance and lower weight.
2. Heatpipe with sintered powder wicks: Heat is rapidly transferred from the core area reducing the GPU temperature.
3. Isolated heatsinks: Memory and GPU heatsinks are completely separated, preventing any heat transfer from GPU to memory.
4. Bi-directional air in-take channels: Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan. Improving airflow. This ensures effective cooling even for CrossFire platform.
5. Ultra silent and durable fan: Significantly reduced noise level and extended service lift.
6. Dual-slot cooling design: Directly exhausts hot air out of PC case.
Available date: 12 Jan, 2007 (256MB), End of Jan (512MB)
Product URL: http://www.hisdigital.com/html/produ...d=278&view=yes
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:43.|
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO