It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
To Hell with the Cloud. Build your own Today! To Hell with the Cloud. Build your own Today!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

To Hell with the Cloud. Build your own Today!

Old 22nd November 2011, 07:48   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default To Hell with the Cloud. Build your own Today!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Cloud. When people talk about it they use future tense as if it isn't already here. The Cloud is going to be this big, giant wonderful thing that is going to change humanity forever. They make it sound like we are talking about something that will end starvation and human suffering. Well, I have news for you, The Cloud isn't really all that new and you don't have to wait for tomorrow to use it.

Still, the allure of a better tomorrow is very tempting. What if I told you that a better tomorrow starts today? You've had the ability to build your own cloud for a very long time, but after spending a few moments with QNAP's newest NAS servers I can tell you that it is much easier than before. Let's take a look at QNAP's new MyCloudNAS Service - a resourceful, easy to build 'net network that isn't going to be a big target for hackers. To hell with their cloud, let's build our own.

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/44...day/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote