It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Griffin Beacon for iOS Review @ ThinkComputers.org Griffin Beacon for iOS Review @ ThinkComputers.org
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Griffin Beacon for iOS Review @ ThinkComputers.org

Old 5th December 2011, 07:11   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Griffin Beacon for iOS Review @ ThinkComputers.org

If there is one thing that has always bothered me it was that I have about 6 remotes for everything that is in my home theater setup. This means I have to keep track of all 6 and if I lose one it is a pain. Even a universal remote is something that can easily be lost. If there is one thing that you always have with you it is your cell phone. Griffin has come up with a really cool device that allows you to control everything in your home theater with your iPhone or iOS device. It’s called the Griffin Beacon and we are going to take a look at it today.

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/griffi...or-ios-review/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote