It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Greenliant Enters e.MMC Market With Full I-temp NANDrive SSD Greenliant Enters e.MMC Market With Full I-temp NANDrive SSD
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Greenliant Enters e.MMC Market With Full I-temp NANDrive SSD

Old 21st June 2012, 10:39   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Greenliant Enters e.MMC Market With Full I-temp NANDrive SSD

Greenliant Systems, a leader in energy-efficient, highly secure and reliable solid state storage products, is now sampling its e.MMC NANDrive GLS85VM embedded solid state drive (SSD) product family to select customers. The new NANDrive devices support the JEDEC e.MMC 4.4 standard and are backward compatible with 4.3. While the JEDEC operating temperature range specification is -25 to +85 degrees Celsius, e.MMC NANDrive operates at full industrial temperatures between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius, giving customers data storage that can withstand the most severe conditions.

e.MMC NANDrive combines Greenliant's internally developed NAND controller with NAND flash die for a fully integrated SSD in a multi-chip package. It is available with 2-bits-per-cell (MLC) or 1-bit-per-cell (SLC) NAND to meet varying customer requirements for lifespan, endurance and performance. Measuring 14mm x 18mm, e.MMC NANDrive is offered in a 100 ball grid array (BGA) package, with 1mm ball pitch for increased long-term reliability.

http://www.techpowerup.com/168017/Gr...Drive-SSD.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote