It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Gionee Elife S5.5 is the thinnest smartphone in the world Gionee Elife S5.5 is the thinnest smartphone in the world
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gionee Elife S5.5 is the thinnest smartphone in the world

Old 20th February 2014, 07:20   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Gionee Elife S5.5 is the thinnest smartphone in the world

Gionee has announced what the company claims is the thinnest smartphone in the world. Aside from boasting the most impressive 5.55mm waistline, the Elife S5.5 runs an Android-based Amigo OS, sports an octa-core 1.7 GHz processor, 2GB of RAM and a duo of 13 MP and 5 MP cameras (back and front). I've already made the jump to Chinese smartphones early last year, and with still zero complaints about the Find 5, I have no intention of ever going back. Here, too, Gionee, shows that the stereotype we have here of Chinese devices being nothing but clones is starting to get very, very outdated. Influenced by lobbying from western companies, our governments will do all they can to block the influx of Chinese devices for as long as they can, but it won't take long for consumer demand for high-quality devices at low prices to overcome that. Chinese companies like Oppo, Huawei, Xaomi, and others will do to the device market what Japanese and later South-Korean car brands have done to the car market. If I were a Korean, Japanese, or American device maker - I'd be worried. Also, I totally want this phone. Beautiful.

http://osnews.com/story/27571/Gionee...in_th e_world
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote