It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Giada Mini PC A51 Review @ TestFreaks Giada Mini PC A51 Review @ TestFreaks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Giada Mini PC A51 Review @ TestFreaks

Old 20th September 2012, 07:59   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Giada Mini PC A51 Review @ TestFreaks

I always thought an HTPC had to be a big, basically full sized computer, or at least something with at least a microATX motherboard in it with a standard video card along with a decent CPU. My thoughts on that have changed recently since I've got to spend some time with the product I've got for review today which is the Giada Mini PC A51. This little PC is what's called a Nettop as it's close to a Netbook really but it's not portable. The A51 features an AMD T56N CPU with a Radeon HD 6320 integrated graphics chip which is capable of 1080P playback on your HDTV via the built-in HDMI connection. The A51 also has built-in wi-fi, Ethernet and Bluetooth so you've got connection choices as well, it's also Windows 7 compatible and to top it off it only uses 30 watts of power. The A51 is very small, you can easily hide it among your other home theater components or even mount it to the back of a monitor if you want to use it as a regular PC for everyday use. So read on to learn about an inexpensive Mini PC that would make a great addition to any home theater setup or it could be used as a light duty computer for your everyday needs.

http://blog.testfreaks.com/review/re...a-mini-pc-a51/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote