It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
FSP NB Q90 Universal Laptop Power Adapter Review @ APH Networks FSP NB Q90 Universal Laptop Power Adapter Review @ APH Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

FSP NB Q90 Universal Laptop Power Adapter Review @ APH Networks

Old 29th September 2011, 07:56   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default FSP NB Q90 Universal Laptop Power Adapter Review @ APH Networks

Let me tell you a small secret within APH Networks. Although all of us here behind the scenes are diverse individuals, we surprisingly have many of the same values, hobbies, and opinions. Take colors for example. Most of you will tend to have a favorite color. Whether you lean towards warm colors like red and orange, or darker and colder colors like purple and blue, colors and how we see them is undoubtedly part of our identity. If you haven't already noticed, colors are an integral part of society. The Calgary Flames NHL Hockey team conjures up the color of red -- symbolizing fire, energy, strength, and power. The United States of America national flag focuses on red, white and blue; symbolizing freedom and patriotism. The Tt eSPORTS sub-brand by Thermaltake has taken black and red as their home colors for products, advertisements, and even eSPORTS tournaments. Believe it or not, I am not very far away from the truth if I say the world runs on colors. Even my fellow co-workers love their colors. Of course, we tend to show more love for black and white because of its simplicity. However, we do like our contrasts. Take pink for example. This color is backed up with centuries of societal stereotypes that can be quite intimidating. But did that stop Jonathan (My boss) from choosing that as his main Windows Live Messaging font color? Did that stop FSP Group from choosing pink as one of the available colors in the new NB Q90 universal notebook adapter? No! Heck, it didn't even stop me from asking Jonathan to get the pink version in for review. Why? Because pink is awesome. And so just how much female overtone pink is the NB Q90 adapter? Read on to find out!

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/fsp_nb_q90
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote