|jmke ||18th April 2009 13:47 |
EVGA Precision Version 1.7.0 released for download
* Independent or synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU systemSystem Requirements:
* Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
* Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
* Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
* Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
* Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
* Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
* In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU’s
* Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
* Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
* Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
* Windows XP32/64 or Vista 32/64http://www.evga.com/precision/
* EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9 or GTX 200 series graphics card
* Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:02. || |
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO