| ||Thread Tools|
|3rd March 2015, 19:09||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC - Now Equipped with 4GB of GDDR5 Memory
3 March 2015 – The EVGA GeForce GTX 960 delivers incredible performance, power efficiency, and gaming technologies that only NVIDIA Maxwell technology can offer. This is the perfect upgrade, offering 60% faster performance and twice the power efficiency of previous-generation cards*. Plus, it features VXGI for realistic lighting, support for smooth, tear-free NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, and Dynamic Super Resolution for 4K-quality gaming on 1080P displays. These new versions come outfitted with 4GB of high speed GDDR5 memory giving you higher texture qualities and better 4K performance!
The new EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooler brings new features to the award-winning EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling technology. A Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) reduces MOSFET temperatures up to 11°C, and optimised Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) reduce GPU temperature by 5°C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimised Swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
· 4GB of High Performance GDDR5 Memory – Improved 4K gaming performance and higher texture qualities!
· dBi (dB Noise Inverter) – EVGA’s ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
· MMCP (Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate) – Full size cooling plate makes direct contact with memory and MOSFETS, reducing memory up to 9°C and MOSFET up to 11°C.
· QSD (Quick Switch Dual BIOS) – Multiple integrated BIOSes allow you to switch to the secondary with the flick of a switch.
· OPT (Optimised Power Target) – The power target is precisely tuned for the perfect balance of thermal, power and performance, offering 33% more power over reference.
· SHP (Straight Heat Pipes) – Triple 8mm straight heat pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
Last edited by leeghoofd : 3rd March 2015 at 19:12.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||23rd January 2015 07:32|
|EVGA doubles down on GeForce GTX 780 memory, teases 6GB version||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||25th March 2014 07:43|
|EVGA Announces GeForce GTX 780 with 6 GB Memory||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||24th March 2014 09:20|
|EVGA Announces a GeForce GTX 750 with 2 GB Memory||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||3rd March 2014 08:23|
|EVGA Introduces the EVGA GeForce GTX 770 and EVGA ACX Cooler||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||31st May 2013 07:28|
|EVGA Introduces the EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN and EVGA Precision X 4||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||22nd February 2013 07:28|
|Do Graphics Cards Need 4 GB of Memory? - EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4 GB Superclocked+ Rev||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||7th August 2012 08:50|
|GeForce Kepler 104 (GK104) Packs 256-bit GDDR5 Memory Bus, 225W TDP||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||20th January 2012 08:43|
|Galaxy’s First GeForce GTX 580 With 0.3ns GDDR5 Memory Outed||Stefan Mileschin||WebNews||0||30th November 2011 07:08|
|AMD's HD 5550 & 5570 - Now Equipped with GDDR5 Goodness||jmke||WebNews||0||1st July 2010 10:38|