It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Enermax at CES: PSUs, Cases, and Cooling Enermax at CES: PSUs, Cases, and Cooling
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Enermax at CES: PSUs, Cases, and Cooling

Old 15th January 2014, 08:36   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Enermax at CES: PSUs, Cases, and Cooling

Walk into Enermax’s CES suite and the first thing to greet you is a wall of quietly humming fans with blue LEDs, with a custom controller cycling through patterns on the LEDs. It was pretty cool if mostly just for show – and the mess of spaghetti behind the fans reminds me of a few networking punchdown boxes I’ve had the joy of working on. Continue into the suite and you find the usual assortment of Enermax products: cases, PSUs, more fans, and some other cooling solutions. To quickly wrap up my discussion of their cooling products, they had two fans pointed at a small pinwheel to demonstrate the superior air pressure of Enermax’s new TwisterPressure fans. Obviously the comparison to a “high performance” competing fan doesn’t say much, as there are dozens if not hundreds of competing fans, but there was a clear difference in air speed/pressure and noise levels between the two fans. Enermax also had some T.B.Vegas fans on display of varying sizes along with some CPU coolers, but I didn’t spend much time there.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7692/e...es-and-cooling
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote