It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
efergy Energy Saving Products Review efergy Energy Saving Products Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

efergy Energy Saving Products Review

Old 12th June 2012, 08:19   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default efergy Energy Saving Products Review

With all the continuous price increases in electricity (especially where i live) many people have asked for my opinion on what their available options are if they want to save money off their electrical bills. Certainly this is something that i have also been working on for quite some time since i also pay far too much for electricity and so because i also happen to use quite a few accurate power meters to record the power consumption of various devices i thought it would be nice if i took a look at some of the latest products introduced in the market promising serious power savings. There are several manufacturers in the market today that offer such products but efergy is right up there amongst the well-respected ones and because of that their products will be the first on our test bench.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...roduct-reviews
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote