It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Early benches of recent ARM server CPUs show serious promise Early benches of recent ARM server CPUs show serious promise
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Early benches of recent ARM server CPUs show serious promise

Old 16th November 2017, 19:33   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Early benches of recent ARM server CPUs show serious promise

There's been a lot of talk in recent months about ARM-based server CPUs in one form or another. While it's been a reasonable assumption that said CPUs would offer impressive performance-per-watt ratios, the big question mark in everyone's mind is probably "how fast are they in absolute terms?" Answers for that question have now started to form thanks to a handful of recently-released benchmarks from academia and industry.

Cloudflare is a name that may be recognized by a handful of gerbils. The company is primarily known for its CDN (Content Delivery Network) services , and I'm willing to bet that you may have noticed at least once that you're downloading something from a domain ending in cloudflare.com. Vlad Krasnov, one of ...
http://techreport.com/news/32830/ear...erious-promise
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote