It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
CyanogenMod's Steve Kondik and crew talk Android hacking in Google I/O video CyanogenMod's Steve Kondik and crew talk Android hacking in Google I/O video
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CyanogenMod's Steve Kondik and crew talk Android hacking in Google I/O video

Old 6th July 2012, 06:38   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default CyanogenMod's Steve Kondik and crew talk Android hacking in Google I/O video

If you've ever slapped a CyanogenMod ROM on your Android phone instead of waiting months or longer for an official update, you may have wondered who was behind it and how they did it. Well, CM founder Steve Kondik spilled the beans to developers at Google's I/O conference, and the first half of that presentation is now up on YouTube. It not only provides the modders' MO, but also reveals a few things about the green robot itself. The second half of the presentation will be coming soon as well, but this one is must-watch territory for tinkerers -- go past the break to check it out.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/05/c...id-mods-video/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote