It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Cubitek XL Tank Computer Case Review Cubitek XL Tank Computer Case Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cubitek XL Tank Computer Case Review

Old 6th July 2011, 15:55   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Cubitek XL Tank Computer Case Review

Australia -- what a glorious country. I may be biased in my observations, but no one can deny its epicness: Riding kangaroos to work, having a conservative political party called "Liberals", celebrating Christmas in the summer, and having everything in general upside down are just a few things to mention. As truly nice as Australia is to live in, we are often hard done by hardware and software vendors who delay release of their products compared to the release dates in the United States. Take Apple's range of mobile devices, for example. They have only recently begun to release the iPhone and iPad worldwide on the same date. How about Microsoft? Same deal with Windows retail boxes appearing in stores months after their stateside release. Same again with most Android phones getting released in East Asia or Europe before Australia. But not all is futile. Take Cubitek, for example. Their XL Tank chassis was released in most major worldwide markets at the same time, Australia included. So we were really excited to have the chance of reviewing one of these cases in our Sydney office, for the first APH Review, Australian Edition! However, before moving on to the review itself, I would like to point out an unfortunate incident. You know, as Australia is well known for being the upside-down land and all (Both geographically and culturally), it's only natural that I have encountered some "technical difficulties" with some of my photography. But never fear; said issues were pretty much ironed out after the first photo. Let's move on and see what we found!

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/cubitek_xl_tank