It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Cougar Challenger Midi Tower Review @ NikKTech Cougar Challenger Midi Tower Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cougar Challenger Midi Tower Review @ NikKTech

Old 9th April 2013, 08:11   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Cougar Challenger Midi Tower Review @ NikKTech

Choosing the right PC Case for both my test rigs or for the systems i sometimes build for close friends is really the very last thing on my mind since naturally i need to have all the hardware components laid out in front of me prior to that (when you have an for example an very long GPU like the GeForce GTX 690 or an XL-ATX mainboard you can't/shouldn't squeeze them inside a small/midi tower). Now for good or bad the market is currently filled with all sorts of PC cases ment to cover all tastes and requirements (space and features wise) so the possibility of not finding a suitable one is almost nonexistent something which i can't say for even just a decade ago. Personally as some of you know i always like to use full tower PC Cases because they offer enough interior space to mount even the largest hardware components without having to spend much time in the process and that's why i can't wait until the latest Obsidian 900D by Corsair reaches our doorstep in a couple of weeks. However for people who care not about having a PC case with lots of interior space and are not willing to spend much cash for one the latest Challenger Midi Tower by Cougar might just be the ideal solution.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...ger-midi-tower
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote