It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Capcom announces Remember Me, a new action title Capcom announces Remember Me, a new action title
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Capcom announces Remember Me, a new action title

Old 15th August 2012, 06:29   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Capcom announces Remember Me, a new action title

Capcom and French developer Dontnod, a company that consists of former Splinter Cell, Rinbow Six and Heavy Rain developers, have revealed Remember Me, a third person new action game. Todd Macfarlane, Spawn’s artist, is also involved in the project.

Remember Me is set in Paris in the future in the year 2084 where citizens are equipped with the Sensation Engine, a piece of hardware which allows them to record and digitize the events they experience in real time. These recordings are built into profiles by the manufacturer, called Memoreyes. The ptotagonist of the game is Nilin, a member of the “Errorists,” the team that wants to take down the corporation who has the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories. Arrested, and with her memory wiped clean Nilin must now set out on a mission to rediscover her identity.

http://www.gameconnect.net/content/1...=Google+Reader
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote