It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers System Review @ NikKTech Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers System Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers System Review @ NikKTech

Old 6th July 2012, 07:02   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers System Review @ NikKTech

I first started paying extra attention to speaker systems back in 1998 when i received the DVD-ROM/MPEG Decoder card bundle by Creative labs called the Encore DXR2 which back then was pretty much the best and perhaps only way for someone to watch DVD's with the highest possible A/V quality. Of course it goes without saying that i matched the Encore DXR2 bundle with the only mid-end 5.1 Dolby surround compatible speaker set i could find for just under $400 (i think it was manufactured by TEAC). Since then however although I've used and tested several 5.1/7.1 Dolby/DTS surround sets from various manufacturers like SONY, Yamaha, Tannoy, Klipsch, Crystal Audio and Logitech i have to admit that not many 2/2.1 speaker sets have made it into my house and/or my lab (the only ones i can recall reached my lab just over a year ago and were manufactured by Scythe and Sandberg). Today we are going to take a look at a dual speaker set manufactured by Audyssey, a company which may not be well-known by most of you but according to several professionals around the world they are considered to be amongst the best at what they do right next to legendary manufacturers like BOSE.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...peakers-system
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote