It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Alleged Galaxy S III pops up again, with rounded glass and GT-I9300 branding Alleged Galaxy S III pops up again, with rounded glass and GT-I9300 branding
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alleged Galaxy S III pops up again, with rounded glass and GT-I9300 branding

Old 2nd May 2012, 09:36   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Alleged Galaxy S III pops up again, with rounded glass and GT-I9300 branding

Well, the leaks and rumors just won't stop coming and, while we were initially pretty dismissive of the rounded glass design it just keeps cropping back up. We're still note entirely convinced this is, in fact, the Galaxy S III (or the Next Galaxy) but the consistency of the leaks is making us slightly (but only slightly) less skeptical. SamMobile scored a pair of shots from Mr. Blurrycam's cousin, Sir Softfocus, that look quite similar to the photos we've seen circulating for the past few weeks. What's more, the site has an image of the settings page which labels this rather interesting looking handset as the GT-I9300. We've still got some concerns, though, that lead us to believe this is, most likely, a prototype device. Chief among those issues is the physical home button, flanked by a capacitive menu and back key. We'd say it's a pretty safe bet that we're looking at three entirely software-based buttons in the final product, just like the version spotted in the Vietnamese video. One more image after the break.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/01/a...pops-up-again/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote